One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

Share | 

Xpozer's application - - - ACCEPTED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xpozer
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Xpozer's application - - - ACCEPTED   Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:49 am

* Nickname - Xpozer
* Your Class - Gladiator
* Your Level - 55
* Are you able to use legion forums - Yes
* Would you like participate in instance/dungeon runs - Yes
* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - Usually i enjoy both pvp and pve,but i guess i'm more pvp oriented because of my lack in skill(need to practice and get more experienced)
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – Bulgaria,timezone EEST
* How old you are - 20 years old
* Male/Female/Other - Male
* How much you usually play – I usually play quite a lot(every day when i'm not at work(8 hours + 3 to 5 hours of sleep),conclusion --> 6 to 7 hours of gameplay every day(of course unexpected things happen,when they do i either don't play at all or play for like 3-4 hours,depends :-)).
* How good is your english –I can't say that my english is at high level,its more like an average grade(note --> some words may not be familiar to me .. :-))
* Your previous legions –Fatebound
* Why you left your previous legions – I don't have anything against my previous legion,most of the people were kind and with good manners,the problem was that i couldn't feel the legion atmosphere...meaning that everytime when i log in,most of the people didn't even talk in the legion chat or actually help each other,do pvp or pve...which was kinda troubling and not legion like at all..
* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - No
* If yes on which one and what was your name there -
* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – Pearl
* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? - Well,what i think about the game is quite simple really,doing pvp,pve,helping and respecting people,being kind and willing to aid people when they are in such need,but most of all Having Fun is what Aion is all about.Regarding  my contribution to the legions progress i can only say that  since i'm not very skilled player it may be a troublesome thing for me to help in the legions pvp progress,nonetheless i will do my best in the legions activities and will try to contribute to the legion as much as i can :-) ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mavelle
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Xpozer's application - - - ACCEPTED   Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:43 am

Welcome to the legion daeva! akakakkaka!
You can now access to the rest of the forums.
Please read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you haven't, and remember to be polite to legion members. Hope you enjoy it here ^^

Pm me, Pearl, Harakan, Midget, Zellinn or Anelelele ingame so one of us can invite you to the legion please.

Xpozer's application - - - ACCEPTED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1