One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

Share | 

Recruiting Application - - - ACCEPTED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkwarrior
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Recruiting Application - - - ACCEPTED   Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:30 pm

* Nickname - Darkwarrior
* Your Class - Templar
* Your Level - 61 - Just got back playing forced by Hellroth (lol kidding)
* Are you able to use legion forums - Yes
* Would you like participate in instance/dungeon runs - Yes, important aspect of playing with and joining a legion
* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - I am Both - but more PVP I was in Scream previously before I went inactive and did alot of pve and pvp in Tia and T-Eye
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) My time zone is GMT, since I'm from London
* How old you are - 25 years old
* Male/Female/Other - Male
* How much you usually playfrom an hour to a few hours daily, will get a week to weeks break from studies soon
* How good is your englishI think my English should be ok, I did get born in London and raised there lol
* Your previous legionsScream only
* Why you left your previous legionsI didn't leave, got kick for inactive QQ
* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - Only played this Aion
* If yes on which one and what was your name there - N/A
* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name)Hellroth, DivineFury, these 2 kakheads lol
* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? -Well I enjoy playing with friends and they are currently in Eclipse, Hellroth has told me Eclipse is a great legion and one of the best and even compared it to a guild called Requiem that totally ruled in another game call Dekaron (QQ he was my guild leader in that game). Hellroth said the people there are nice, likes to joke and have fun. A Legion that I will truely love when I do join.
Another important factor I believe I can contribute is the PVE and PVP situation where I contribute and a teamplayer helping legion and legion mate in conquering those Elyos :D
Back to top Go down
Mavelle
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Application - - - ACCEPTED   Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:01 am

Welcome to the legion daeva! akakakkaka!
You can now access to the rest of the forums.
Please read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you haven't, and remember to be polite to legion members. Hope you enjoy it here ^^

Recruiting Application - - - ACCEPTED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1