One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

Share | 

Nedkych - Gladiator - - - ACCEPTED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nedkych
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Nedkych - Gladiator - - - ACCEPTED   Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Hello

* Nickname - Nedkych

* Your Class - Gladiator

* Your Level - 65

* Are you able to use legion forums - Yes

* Are you able to use Teamspeak - I wish though that my knowledge of English is basic.

* Would you like to participate in instance/dungeon runs - Yes but I'm basically wearing pvp.

* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - Most pvp maybe because I have not much time for rest. But of course everything I would be fun with good people.

* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – Bulgaria GMT + 2:00

* How old you are - 27 (1986)

* Male/Female/Other - Male

* How much you usually play – This is a difficult question. Dynamically according to my work schedule. But when I have free time I spend it more in Aion. In the future I will have more free time.

* How good is your english – Understandable, perhaps sometimes ridiculous. Indeed, one of the reasons I want to include in your legion to improve it.

* Your previous legions – Tangra
* Why you left your previous legions – Close to me people stopped playing.  cloud 

* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - IA beta, IA and here.

* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – YouTube

* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? - I'm not very experienced. But I know that teamwork leads to progress. If you invite me I will try to become an active part of the team and help everyone with what I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nedkych - Gladiator - - - ACCEPTED   Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Whoa not very experienced o.o? That is a bit of an understatement , i know this guy from pretty long time and he is more experienced than most of you.He is just shy or something.

Anyway Nedkych What happened to Tangra, who stopped playing? And does Ivo and Rali play still?
Btw I'm Farinata. If you remember me that is.
Back to top Go down
Nedkych
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Re: Nedkych - Gladiator - - - ACCEPTED   Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:09 pm

From old ppl maybe only Rali. But Dwarfi, Ashandarey and more ppls not play. Till now i was in the Legion only for Niki (the brigade) but he not play now :<
Ye i remmember you. And Ty :)
Back to top Go down
Mavelle
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nedkych - Gladiator - - - ACCEPTED   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Welcome to the legion daeva! akakakkaka!
You can now access to the rest of the forums.
Please read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you haven't, and remember to be polite to legion members. Hope you enjoy it here ^^

Please pm me, Mavelle or Zobianna, Harakan or Kinnar, Tsuzor, Booger, Divinefury or Hellroth, so one of us can invite you into the legion. With this event it might be hard to find us online since we'll be jumping characters, in that case just shout in lfg for one of the eclipse leaders to contact you, and we'll see it or be warned about it. 。◕‿◕。

PostSubject: Re: Nedkych - Gladiator - - - ACCEPTED   

Back to top Go down

Nedkych - Gladiator - - - ACCEPTED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eclipse :: Ishalgen :: Public Forum-
Jump to: