One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

Share | 

Apply Furyfairy Cleric - - - ACCEPTED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Furyfairy
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Apply Furyfairy Cleric - - - ACCEPTED   Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:08 am

* Nickname - Furyfairy
* Your Class - Cleric
* Your Level - 64 7 bars left for 65
* Are you able to use legion forums - Sometimes if required
* Are you able to use Teamspeak - only if required
* Would you like to participate in instance/dungeon runs - Yes
* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - Yes im not interested farming people katalam or pvp eye just dailies fortress kind of pvp like to do
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – GTM+1
* How old you are - 23
* Male/Female/Other -
* How much you usually play – a lot :)
* How good is your English – Very well in talking but typing grammar just bad so take it that don't know English
* Your previous legions/ Why you left your previous legions – joined plenty none them seems have any activity seems to help with certain quests
* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - this my first account
* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – icebreaker told there healing spot and that should apply here
* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? -I'm looking for guild active because tired tease people not playing at all just events.
I just love pve spend 2 years swtor end game healing in raids and sometimes in pvp. And i offer my help ones while to people need help with quests. ***note need help gearing up for 65+ instants/raids***
i Also have Youtube chl where post game video's can also upload videos of legion maybe in future want to try streaming
Back to top Go down
Hellroth
Deputy
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: Apply Furyfairy Cleric - - - ACCEPTED   Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:25 am

welcome to the legion!
Back to top Go down

Apply Furyfairy Cleric - - - ACCEPTED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1