One of the top asmodian legions in Aion EU - Nexus Server

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
shock Eclipse recrutment is closed/highly reduced. Click to read more. study The forums are going through major updating - some things might be outdated.

Share | 

GG TEMPLAR LF G/A 4.0 , 4.3 , and future 4.5 intances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackhand
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: GG TEMPLAR LF G/A 4.0 , 4.3 , and future 4.5 intances   Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:11 am

My character name is Blackhand in game and I am a templar. All of my items are +15 tiamat eternal and weapons ;accessories are lvl 65 eternal ( 1 part is 6 slot one ). I have full 100 hp manastones on my gear. I have 1 part mystic hyperian too. I am looking for an active group to do +4.0 aion pve instance activities. I have full +15 lvl 60 eternal bonus set pvp gear too. I know the tactics of current most of pve instances too. I tried most of instances from NA with my 2 lvl 65 characters there ( glad and gunner ). I plan to open an aethertech for 4.5 too. I hope that I will find a place in your groups for pve activities too. I am using teamspeak too ( without teamspeak we fail ;so I know the importance of teamspeak ). Thank you. See you in game^^.
Back to top Go down
Furyfairy
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Re: GG TEMPLAR LF G/A 4.0 , 4.3 , and future 4.5 intances   Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:16 am

Hi very good temp (*^^*)
i play with for 3 years mmo's
Back to top Go down
Midget
Deputy
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GG TEMPLAR LF G/A 4.0 , 4.3 , and future 4.5 intances   Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Well this isnt forum for looking groups and allys for pve/pvp so if u wish to join the legion i will need to ask u to fill the application form. U can find application form here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
blackhand
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Re: GG TEMPLAR LF G/A 4.0 , 4.3 , and future 4.5 intances   Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:03 pm

* Nickname - Blackhand
* Your Class - Templar
* Your Level - 65
* Are you able to use legion forums - Yes
* Are you able to use Teamspeak - Yes
* Would you like to participate in instance/dungeon runs - Of cource - Yes
* Are you PVE or PVP oriented or both - Both
* Where you are from (which timezone are you in) – Turkey , GMT +2
* How old you are - 24
* Male/Female/Other - Male
* How much you usually play – 3 hours and at nights only ;because I have lessons in the university
* How good is your English – I believe that is good - Perfect. I only need to improve my speaking English ( I am from Turkey ;so hard to find someone to speak English face to face to improve my speaking English ); anyway my writing is good really^^.
* Your previous legions – Scream
* Why you left your previous legions – I will leave there ;because 0 legion activities ( no pve and no pvp ; old players have their own groups and they don't get the new legion players to their group to do activities, communication is really bad right now there; and really less players are online to do activities... ).
* Have you played retail before? Or an Aion private server - I only played retail from the released of aion at eu. I came to nexus almost 2 years ago from spatalos.
* If yes on which one and what was your name there -
* Where/From whom did you got info about our legion's forum (state the name) – fairyfury
* Why do you think Eclipse should invite you as a member and how can you contribute to the legion's progress? - In current aion ( at eu ) every legions are needed to have more good players, what I mean from good that it includes everything : " a player's good attitude/behaviors to others and himself/herself or participation to group activities in legion to get fun himself among with his legion members to able to feel this atmosphere in aion ( solo aion is boring ;and at the end it makes you to feel lonely to make breaks to game all the time. I know this feeling ;thus I don't want this happen again to me or anyone ). What I can contribute is " you will have 1 more good guy and player to your legion^^ " thanks. I hope that we will see each other in the legion. Take care and have a nice day. I was played some players from legion for Hyperian instance runs -sometimes the group was needed templar when their templar was not online.
Cya - Bye Bye
by Blackhand
Back to top Go down
Hellroth
Deputy
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: GG TEMPLAR LF G/A 4.0 , 4.3 , and future 4.5 intances   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:47 pm

I like these topics, it shows how motivated people are ;-)
Just to inform you that we never do instances in de midnight, but more before kamar battlefield/sieges.
Otherwise i would to say, welcome to eclipse!

Contact: harakan, Tsuzor, Mavelle, Booger, Divinefury, Rochelle or Hellroth ingame to get a invitation.

Regards, Hellroth.
Back to top Go down
Furyfairy
Legionary
Legionary

PostSubject: Re: GG TEMPLAR LF G/A 4.0 , 4.3 , and future 4.5 intances   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:55 pm

Hellroth wrote:
I like these topics, it shows how motivated people are ;-)
Just to inform you that we never do instances in de midnight, but more before kamar battlefield/sieges.
Otherwise i would to say, welcome to eclipse!

Contact: harakan, Tsuzor, Mavelle, Booger, Divinefury, Rochelle or Hellroth ingame to get a invitation.

Regards, Hellroth.

Hi very good because him playing Aion blush3 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GG TEMPLAR LF G/A 4.0 , 4.3 , and future 4.5 intances   

Back to top Go down

GG TEMPLAR LF G/A 4.0 , 4.3 , and future 4.5 intances
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1